Ben sliding into home!
Playing third base

Baseball cookies for everyone! I think I made about 6 dozen of these...my hand was seriously cramping! I had to take a break in the middle! It didn't help that I had to decorate Nathan's birthday cake this same day too...! And...when I got to the field, we set the cookies on top of the cooler and a couple minutes later when I wasn't looking they slid off. So, I took a picture of the tray that didn't get smooshed together!
Baseball cookies for everyone! I think I made about 6 dozen of these...my hand was seriously cramping! I had to take a break in the middle! It didn't help that I had to decorate Nathan's birthday cake this same day too...! And...when I got to the field, we set the cookies on top of the cooler and a couple minutes later when I wasn't looking they slid off. So, I took a picture of the tray that didn't get smooshed together!
No comments:
Post a Comment