Thursday, June 26, 2008
Nathan's 1st Birthday!
So here are some pictures from Nathan's first birthday! He wasn't really sure about the cake at first, but as you can see from the progression of pictures, he learned.
No hands, just like Hannah started out with her 1st birthday cake.
Okay, maybe I'll try some on my finger...
This is good stuff!
I think I'm done now!
I had to include this picture, even though it's a little blurry. This is the face he makes all the time now! It just cracks us up! For a long time he kept his tongue stuck out between his closed lips, but now this is what he does. Maybe it's because he finally cut two teeth last week! Anyway, this is the common face he puts on for us. He can even still smile while he's doing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny, looks like he really enjoyed his cake!
Their 1st birthday is sooo fun. It's hilarious when they look at the cake and wonder why they are actually allowed to have it now. Nice layout! Tell Jenny that I said hi. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment