Sunday, August 31, 2008

New bike

Ben rode his bike so much, that apparently he just wore the cheap little bearings out! So we got him a bigger bike that will hopefully last longer. He absolutely LOVES to ride his bike! Maybe I'll get him on video and figure out how to post that! OH! And Hannah has finally learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. Of course I haven't thought to take a picture of her doing it yet, she's only been doing it about a month now! Hopefully I'll think to do that this week. She asks to ride her bike first thing almost every morning. Since school is starting on Tuesday, I guess she'll have to wait until after school to ride. And she'll have homework to do every night, according to her teacher. She said it would only be 15-20 minutes a night, so I think we can handle that.

No comments: