But then, as you can see from this picture, she was quite embarrassed that I was taking a picture of it because she "forgot to put the 'd" in Aunt Sandy's name!" So anyway, I thought it was so cute I had to share. My kids have always had a great relationship with Sandy and we are so happy she is home!! They couldn't have a better aunt!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Aunt Sandy is home!
But then, as you can see from this picture, she was quite embarrassed that I was taking a picture of it because she "forgot to put the 'd" in Aunt Sandy's name!" So anyway, I thought it was so cute I had to share. My kids have always had a great relationship with Sandy and we are so happy she is home!! They couldn't have a better aunt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment