Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some Family Pictures

Okay, so this is definitely my last post for the day, since I've spent my entire morning shrinking pictures and putting new posts up! Poor Lilly & Nathan, their first day of Hannah & Ben both being at school all day and I've spent the whole morning on the computer! I vow to never go so long and have so many pictures to post!
We went down to the temple a couple of weekends ago and took the kids with us. Tim's dad & brother came down to stay with the kids while Tim and I were in the temple, but we were able to walk the grounds with them before and Tim's dad got some nice pictures. Which, you've probably all already seen them since I emailed them out! Anyway, here they are!




My mom and Tim's dad commented that this picture of Tim and I is quite different from the last one we had taken here! They said that Tim & I seem to have "grown" (or shrunk :) ) in different directions! This is where we were married, so that's the last time we had pictures taken in this spot together. How our entire family has grown!










No comments: