My supply of pictures from our almost 2 week long vacation is very limited since I FORGOT MY CAMERA!! But thanks to Chris, at least we have some from Seaside! We spent a few hours there one afternoon without Tim, even though he was in New Jersey with us at the time. He had to work on Friday when he was there. :( Hopefully I'll have more pictures to put on from our time at Uncle Jeff's and Aunt Jean's pretty soon.
Here are the kids on their 1 ride on the Boardwalk. It cost $9 for the three of them to ride 1 ride!! And that was a cheap one! It was only 4 tickets per rider! (Now you understand why they only rode 1!

Ben asked and asked to play skee-ball (sp?). They are actually pretty good at it! At least Ben and Hannah. Lilly had fun just rolling the ball up and having it come back to her over and over.

Lilly's perpetual wedgie or "fuzzy" if you ask her! I don't know why she calls it that, but she does. And she has a terrible time with them in her swimsuits!

We had fun chasing after shells in the waves coming in, and there were bits and pieces of jellyfish on the sand too. I guess they got tore up by the pier that was really close by.

Mamaw LOVES the ocean! It was really great to have her there with us and Hannah had a blast chasing after the shells as they came in. One wave knocked Mamaw down to her knees and then before she could get up, another came and knocked her flat down! We were laughing so hard! I had never seen waves that big or strong on the Atlantic coast. (Not that I really have
that much experience.)

This was mostly what Nathan did while we were there. We got caught off guard by a couple of waves too, you can probably see that his clothes are soaked!

It was a great few hours that we spent that day. Thanks Chris for the GREAT idea! We loved being there!

Chris, Hannah, and Ben having lots of fun in the backseat on the way back to Mana and Great Grandpa's house. I think Chris ended up with about 15 pictures of Ben's feet on his camera!

2 comments:
I love the pic of you with all the kids! You have such a cute family! Too bad Tim was not in the pic. Looks like fun...I wanted to take the kids to the beach before school started. Not sure that we will get the this year.
DUDE!!! We need updates on what is happening up there...Nathan is walking?? More painting has been done? Sandy is playing with the kids...soccer??? Where are the posts??? LOL...
Post a Comment